Resuming A’dam Church Services (Eng.)
AMC Members Communication – Resume Church Services (English)
For the Dutch version click here.
- As of August 2, 2020, our physical church services will resume. The maximum number of persons that can participate in the service is currently 27. In addition, the Online streaming of the service will also be continued.
- Service starts every Sunday at 2:30 pm. Doors are open from 2 pm.
Beforehand, our own team will ensure thorough cleaning of toilets, chairs, tables, etc.
Disinfectants are placed at the entrance and the toilets.
- Members must register via telephone or via WhatsApp prior to a service with Bro. Thijs Duyzer. Telephone number: 06-464 13 164. You can register for the next service until 12:00 on Saturday afternoon at the latest.
- In case of fever / flu / cold / sneezing, stay home.
- Age 70+ or people with underlying diseases (e.g. lung problems, heart patients, diabetes, reduced resistance, kidney problems) are at greater risk. We strongly recommend that these individuals continue to follow the services via our online streaming facility.
- At the entrance of the church you must report to one of the Usher’s (recognizable by vest / bracelet).
- Follow directions of Usher’s regarding hygiene (wash / disinfect hands), place allocation, etc.
Seating arrangement is in accordance with RIVM guidelines (1.5-meter distance)
- Singing is not yet allowed during the service
- No coffee / tea or otherwise is made available after the service.
- Until further notice, Sunday School will remain closed during the service. Online Sunday School continues as planned on a weekly basis.
Contacts: Alicia Schout and Patsy Bryson
- Practical explanation of toilet use, walking routes, collections take place 5 minutes before the start of the service.
- Make sure you arrive on time. The services will commence promptly at 2:30 PM in connection with the planned live online streaming facility.
Resume Worship Team
Sis. Glenda Berkel , Julie Hilman, Violet Roosberg, Patsy Bryson, Alicia Kingsale, Glinder Racherds
Bro. Alfred Glasgow, Thijs Duyzer
For reference purposes a printed version of the User’s Plan is available at the location.